Re: F8+KDE+PulseAudio

Rex Dieter wrote:

> Here's some notes on making PulseAudio work with KDE,
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RexDieter/PulseAudioKDE
> which turned out to be painfully easy.

Really, to make this work, all we needed was pulseaudio getting autostarted
with the session.  After chatting on fedora-desktop, we tried the
/etc/X11/xinit.d/pulseaudio.sh containing
pulseaudio -D
solution (I initially had tried an over-complicated xdg/autostart setup).

Could this (or something like it) be considered for inclusion in F8's
pulseaudio pkg?

-- Rex