Mass Branching for Fedora 8

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 11:34:14 UTC 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:48:33 -0400
Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> In a few minutes we will begin mass branching for Fedora 8.  CVS
> commits will be disabled during this time.
>
> I will announce when CVS is open again for commits.

CVS has been opened again, however the branching attempt failed.  The
failure was during the interaction with packagedb to request all the
branches, not actually during the CVS operations to create the branch.
We will be trying again this evening to create all the branches once
we've successfully requested them all through packagedb.

--
Jesse Keating