Re: Opinions needed (in bugzilla please) regarding Firefox/compiz interaction for Fedora 8.

Hi.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:59:19 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:

> From http://jkeating.livejournal.com/46640.html :
>
> So recently Firefox got some "better" notification support. One of the
> effects of this support is that if you're using compiz and you have
> your open browser on a different cube face, compiz will rotate you
> automatically to the cube face that has firefox on it as soon as you
> click a link. This is new as of roughly Sept 25th. In the past firefox
> would go on opening the link but you wouldn't get any notification
> that it was doing anything, nor would your cube rotate.

Hah! So that was it. I do not use compiz, but recently firefox started
to come into the foreground as soon as I clicked on a link in, say,
claws mail or liferea.

I _hate_ that feature. Where do I turn that off?