Re: when will cvs reopen

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 23:07:08 +0200
"Frank Büttner" <frank-buettner gmx net> wrote:

> has somebody infos when cvs will be reopen?

It is taking longer than I expected, but I am still confident that CVS
will reopen within the next few hours.  There is only about 800
packages left to branch and we've got a slightly faster branching tool
chewing through these.  I'm still keeping my eye on it and will be able
to monitor it closer soon and restart it when necessary.

--
Jesse Keating