Re: CDs DVDs or netboot. Oh my!

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

Upgrades from F7 to F8 using LiveCD's. Not being able to upgrade to F8 using *just* CDs.

Now we are talking about an actual problem which wasn't clear to me earlier. So if Fedora Project released regular CD's for this release and makes live upgrades a supported option from Fedora 9 onwards, do you see any need for a regular CD variant in the future?

Rahul