multiarch conflicts

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sun Oct 21 21:44:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

How are the multilib conflicts tested? I'd like to verify that there are
no conflicts anymore before building.

Also will this be extended to binary files?

And last what to do when the conflict is 'logical'? I have 2 examples in
the bes package:

* there is a bes-config file which specifies the directory where
  dlopened backend modules are, this is a %_libdir subdirectory, so,
  it is logical to have a difference between arches.

* in the /etc/bes/bes.conf file there is also a conflict because in
  that file the dlopened modules are specified, and therefore the libdir
  is different.

Any idea?

--
Pat