Re: any plans to make wireless more user-friendly in Fedora 9?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
I tried starting NetworkManager under my user account on F8t3 but I
got an error message "You must be root to run NetworkManager!" :(

Please make it on by default also for DVD install images.

In the DVD version, you need to enable the service. system-config-services will help you do that.