Re: source file audit - 2007-10-17

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Moved Temporarily
I will try and fix my script to detect this better...

 Exclude 302's?  Look specifically for 404's (this may be iffy)?
I do appreciate these checks, Kevin, and agree that this should probably become a more official part of our process (although I think we can all agree it needs a little fine-tuning :). Thanks!

     Jima