Re: Some thoughts about firmware inclusion.

Yo,

On a tangent, I would like to have a discussion about in-kernel firmware
as it becomes split out and loaded using request_firmware. So that third
parties can supply different firmware updates, can we agree that it's
worthwhile having one firmware package for each firmware file set needed
by the kernel package, in the longer term?

Jon.