Re: any plans to make wireless more user-friendly in Fedora 9?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Valent Turkovic wrote:

One other small issue; I can't find NetworkManager anywhere in Gnome
menue. Where is it located? There is no shortcut that I can see in
Applications or in System menues. It that on purpose? Why?

You aren't supposed to run it as a command or call it from the menu. See

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NetworkManager

Does this mean that Gnome starts automatically NetworkManager?

Anyway, I use KDE. ;-)

--
 21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18