License Attribution in Documentation?

Various packages in Fedora have licenses that say something like:

Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

I'm trying to figure out where Fedora is satisfying these terms, but I must be missing it somewhere. If I get a live CD or other binary only distribution, where are these listed in the documentation?

I'm asking, not because I want to stir up flames, but I wanted to make sure I was following all the terms, and frankly, I hoped to crib from Fedora to make sure I'm doing it right. :)

					- |Daryll