fontsize in 7.92

Christoph Hoeger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 23 04:01:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

is that sense-full? I mean, I've bought a Thinkpad R60 with a 1440x900
Display to see more information on my screen simultaneously and what
now? Gnome makes all bigger so I don't see anything more (by default, I
know I can change it) than on my old notebook! That seems to be
something that should be discussed, before somebody gets mad about
interface nazis again ;)

regards

christoph