Re: "multiarch conflicts in ..." bugs

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 10:12 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> but I've still no idea what I need to do to fix the bug.  Can someone
> explain it in simpler terms?

I've added two points to that wiki page:

1. when files are gzipped at build time, use -n
2. if you aren't sure what the problem is for architecture-independent
files, extract the files from the packages and compare them.

Sorry, I don't know exactly what the problem is in this case, but a file
comparison ought to shed some light on it.

Tim.
*/