Re: rawhide report: 20071023 changes

After this morning's rawhide update I have two different machines that
both have had nautilus looping and totally unresponsive. A third
system that I updated didn't have the problem. All the machines were
basically in the same state, totally up to date from rawhide except
for last night's update. If it had only been one machine I would have
blamed cosmic rays.

The looping continued after a reboot.

On both the looping machines I had a file browser window open to my
home directory.

strace shows a lot of

read(3, 0x9823ba0, 4096)                = -1 EAGAIN (Resource
temporarily unavailable)
read(3, 0x9823ba0, 4096)                = -1 EAGAIN (Resource
temporarily unavailable)
read(3, 0x9823ba0, 4096)                = -1 EAGAIN (Resource
temporarily unavailable)
read(3, 0x9823ba0, 4096)                = -1 EAGAIN (Resource
temporarily unavailable)

I don't see anything obvious in the updates that would have caused
this. Killing nautilus so that it restarts seems to fix the problem.