cvs-import.sh change (import to branch in cwd)

I've made a small change to cvs-import.sh to keep it more in line with
the internal Red Hat version.  When importing packages it will use the
existence of a 'branch' file in your cwd to determine what branch to
import to by default.  This can still be overridden by -b.

--
Jesse Keating