Koji/Bodhi noise

Apologies to those who got spammed tonight by koji notices due to
builds moving back and forth.  We have been having some occasional
issues composing our updates repositories, which are usually "resolved"
by the OOM killer.  When mash fails, bodhi rolls back all of it's
actions back to its previously stable state, thus generating lots of
koji spam (we're thinking of ways to mitigate this in the future).

No worries though; your updates will make it to the right place, and you can
safely ignore those messages.  It's much better to explode before things
hit the mirrors :)

luke