Re: Current problems with Rawhide

Kelly Miller wrote:

2)  knetworkmanager isn't working at all.  NetworkManager works, but it
refuses to use the static IP address I told it to, instead choosing one one
point higher.  Since my system requires a static IP to function, this is not
good.

We're "fixing" this by making the knetworkmanager package load up the GNOME applet for F8 final. When the K version is fixed, we'll remove the hack and the GNOME dependencies in an F8 update.