Development to Official

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Oct 24 18:04:27 UTC 2007

> We can prevent this by just holding rawhide until the day of the
> release.  Of course this tends to piss off developers who want their
> new bits looked at.

Then again, what is a few days of waiting?  Or even that, maybe we
should worry about bugs up until, and even right after the release (few
days anyway) to make sure no major bugs are ran into before worry about
the next release?

Just making some points, no worries either way with me.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"