Re: Current problems with Rawhide

Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> schrieb:

>> Rawhide is not targeting F8 any longer but F9, so every unstable
>> change that had to be postponed to stabilize F8 is hitting it right
>> now.

> Wrong.  the rawhide trees are still composing from the f8-final koji
> tag.  This tag is only getting new builds as requested through rel-eng.

Is there a repository I can configure in my yum.repos.d instead of
development that will track what will becom "f8"?

I'm used to the debian way where I just use the codename (e.g. lenny) in
my repository-config and will end up with that even after the release.

--
sven === jabber/xmpp: sven lankes net