Current problems with Rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 18:17:41 UTC 2007

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:04:08 +0000 (UTC)
Sven Lankes <sl at killefiz.de> wrote:

> Is there a repository I can configure in my yum.repos.d instead of
> development that will track what will becom "f8"?

Well you can enable the fedora and updates-released repos so long as
you're using mirror list.  Right now mirrormanager will redirect you to
rawhide which is still F8 bits.  Once we go GOLD it'll send you to the
final locations.  The only gotcha is that you have to turn off GPG
checking for now until we get everything signed.

--
Jesse Keating