Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-oct-22

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 24 17:28:58 UTC 2007

John Poelstra wrote:
> Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2007-oct-22
>
> Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.
>
> == Overall Discussion About F8 Readiness & Plans ==
> * Have a Gold tree by Nov 1, maybe the 2nd if it's early in the
> day--this week to really pound out bugs and validate install paths
> * slight issue with disk space in the colo and getting signed packages
> written out.  We need to do some garbage collection first
> * dropping fedora-release in today provided that mdomsch hooked up the
> mirrorlist cgi to return f8 requests to rawhide for now.
> * blocker list is still at 51 bugs, but quite a few of those are
> questionable

We had a QA meeting an hour or so back where we spend sometime reviewing
and triaging the bugs and this list is just 16 actual bugs.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=235703&hide_resolved=1

Some of them are already fixed but need folks to verify this. Please
look at this list and help out.

Rahul