Re: CD audio: preference to limit drive speed?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 02:19:31PM -0400, Robert Marcano wrote:
> Just to expand a little this discussion, NOT everyone lives in USA or UK
> or another country with a good online store. And by the way I love to
> have something physical I can sell if I want too

Funny, I haven't listened to an audio CD directly on a computer in
years, while I did buy a bunch of CDs in the interval.

The original "people still do that?" remark was about CD playback, not
about archival/trade media, as Alan Cox seems to have been the only
one to notice.  Reading speed is not an issue for CD dumping, since
the paranoia stuff/dumping application manages it.

  OG.