On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 02:49:39PM -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

May I suggest, if it doesn't exist already, setting a policy for when
soon-to-be-end-of-life releases (such as Fedora 6 is now) stop getting
new package branches?  I think new packages branching and getting
pushed on December 6 would be poor given a December 7
end-of-updates. (dates pulled out of the air by me, but is pretty
close to being right...)

Thanks,
Matt

--