Re: Current problems with Rawhide

Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 11:09 -0400, Kelly Miller wrote:
Um, I meant to report these yesterday, but I was tired and decided to
wait until now.  I noticed some problems with the packages currently
in Rawhide.  I know Rawhide is supposed to be unstable (it's the
development branch, after all), but I figured I'd better report these,
since the new version of Fedora is only a few days away.
1)  PulseAudio is horribly, horribly flaky.  I dunno if it's because
it's the SVN version or what, but it crashed more times last night
than it has in the 5 months I used it before that.  Is it normal for
PulseAudio to consume 50%+ of the system memory?

Works fine here. File bugs!

flaky is correct. Sometimes it works without problems, sometimes every audio app stalls.
Especially, if you use the "user switcher" often.