Re: [Fwd: archivemail-0.7.0-6.fc8 successfully tagged into dist-f8 by ausil]

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:11:47 -0500 (CDT)
"Jon Ciesla" <limb jcomserv net> wrote:

> Got a bunch of these, for some of my noarch packages.  We working on
> sparc support for the main Koji instance?

Actually we're working on a Koji instance for sparc that ties into
Fedora's main koji instance.  This is for secondary arch support.
Sparc is leading the way, to follow there is ia64, s390(x), arm, alpha,
and we'll probably transition ppc to a secondary arch once that system
is proving viable.

--
Jesse Keating