Re: [Fwd: archivemail-0.7.0-6.fc8 successfully tagged into dist-f8 by ausil]

> On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:57:33 -0500 (CDT)
> "Jon Ciesla" <limb jcomserv net> wrote:
>
>> Cool.  So I can probably expect a lot more of these for various
>> arches?
>
> Eventually.  Dennis should have given folks a heads up on this though.

Well, sure, but I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about it.  It doesn't
impact current production, and I found it intriguing.  Heck, where I work,
you can schedule an electrician to run power in a data center and not have
to tell ANYONE! ;)