Crash on Gnome startup possibly NetworkManager related

Is anyone else getting a crash popup box when you loginto Gnome, then not seeing the standand NetworkManager panel control?  When I scan for the NetworkManager process I can see that its still running, and the crash window isn't really telling me WHAT crashed.

Could it be NetworkManagerDispatcher?  When I tried to run that separately it just does nothing (but the pid stays running).

I'm just trying to collect more information about this.  I don't even have enough to file a bug report as of yet.

--
Caerie Houchins