Re: Fluendo codecs in Fedora 8?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
On 10/25/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
https://core.fluendo.com/gstreamer/trac/ticket/24
previous link was a duplicate, sorry.

Valent.

This is the reply I got from fluendo support:

	to		Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com>
	cc		Fluendo Store Manager <contact fluendo com>
	date		Oct 26, 2007 10:42 AM
	subject		Re: Fluendo codecs in Fedora 8?

Yes we know about that problem and we are pushing Intel everyday to
provide us with a version of IPP that does not do text relocation.

Sorry for the frustration that it creates.

You can consider filing a RFE against SELinux policy to not deny this.

Rahul