Re: Problem with the live ISOs and creating bootable USB installation media?

On 28/10/2007, Jonathan Underwood <jonathan underwood gmail com> wrote:
> So that works. It looks like  something changed with how the ISOs are
> structured such that the livecd-tools under F-7 are broken with the
> F-8 isos. This isn't good, as I think I'm describing what will be
> quite a common use case when F-8 is released (i.e. people wishing to
> create bootable F-8 sticks under F-7 in order to upgrade).

To answer my own question, the reason is that in the ISO as composed
from current Rawhide squashfs.img is now located in the LiveOS
subdirectory rather than in the root directory. I'll have a look at
pathing the livecd-tools script.