Custom derivative and generic-logos

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 29 00:01:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

If I wanted to create a custom derivative of Fedora which includes the
unbranded images from generic-logos, how do I go about doing that? The
generic-logos has a explicit conflict with fedora-logos which is
understandable but trying to remove fedora-logos gets me a long list of
dependencies.

I could do a --nodeps which will likely work well but is there a cleaner
way to do this without repackaging all the dependencies? Can we include
a branding option to the remixing tools like livecd-creator, pungi and
revisor to make this process easier?

Rahul