Re: ALSA 1.0.15 update test kernels available - user space packages

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:54:32 +0100
Martin Stransky <stransky redhat com> wrote:

User space packages (alsa 1.0.15) are here:

If the updated kernel is included in F8 please add them there, too.

I thought we already had the userland parts, which is what made this
update less scary.  I'm definitely not feeling good about changing
userland stuff wrt audio at this point too.

IMHO changing alsa packages from rc3 to final doesn't matter. But we can release f8 with rc3 and I'll push the finals as an update. Almost all ALSA bugs are in kernel, not in user-space packages.