Re: howto convert configfile on library update?

On Monday 29 October 2007, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Hans de Goede (j w r degoede hhs nl) said:
>
> > Is there a way to check if the configfile was modified?
>
> Not from the level you're executing the trigger from, no.

It's not too pretty, but as long as the old config file is around (not sure if
that's the case in this particular case) and you know eg. the md5sum of the
unmodified old one, you can check it.  I've done that in some cases, one
example is %post of rpmdevtools in F-7.