Re: Might Be A Problem With NM

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:20:38 +0100
Leszek Matok <Lam Lam pl> wrote:

> It did in F8t3 (not only left it alone, but the GNOME applet correctly
> showed which NIC is active), I'd call it a regression. I don't
> use /home over NFS, but it's very annoying having to click the same
> option every time I log in (and sometimes I do it few times a day
> with the devel machine, it's not true that people don't reboot their
> laptops). It really needs to remember some settings (I also want it
> to disable my wireless card, a useless waste of power)

There was a period of time where the auto checkbox was not getting set
in gconf for new connections.  so if you have connections in gconf from
that period of time they won't autoconnect, but new connections added
now would.  You can use gconf-editor to find your connections and set
them to auto.  system -> networking -> connections

--
Jesse Keating