Re: rawhide report: 20071030 changes

Build System wrote:
New package compiz-manager
	A wrapper script to start compiz with proper options

Updated Packages:

<snip>

And again I see a lot of fix multilib conflicts changelog entries, wasn't this supposed to be F-9 material and if they are how does this relate to the freeze?

I've fixed quite a few packages for this too, but all the bug reports I got said it would be nice if this were to be fixed for F-9.

Regards,

Hans