Re: rawhide report: 20071030 changes

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:06:39 -0700
John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:

> For those following along at home... which "scheduled milestone"
> reflects the "last day of freedom"?  I don't see anything for October
> 30th here
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule

It wasn't necessarily a "scheduled milestone".  It's just the moment
when we think we have all the known blockers fixed, or expect to have
them fixed by the end of the day.  I personally have been shooting for
Tues/Wed to have the final package set to be able to compose Thurs and
hand off to IS to stage the mirrors.  It just wasn't documented (this
time).  Given the experience we had this time we can better document it
for F9, provided FESCo  approves my proposed changes.

--
Jesse Keating