Re: NFS problem after update to rpcbind-0.1.4-8.fc7

Mike Cohler wrote:
I posted this to Fedora List but no-one seems able to help? Since this
is a problem that arose with a new version of rpcbind that was just
released into updates for F7, and previously all was working fine for
my nfs server, I am asking if anyone on this list can help, so
apologies for cross-posting.

After the recent rpcbind update in F7 I cannot restart nfs.

Message below:

# service nfs restart
Shutting down NFS mountd:                                  [FAILED]
Shutting down NFS daemon:                                  [FAILED]
Shutting down NFS quotas:                                  [FAILED]
Shutting down NFS services:                                [  OK  ]
Starting NFS services:                                     [  OK  ]
Starting NFS quotas: Cannot register service: RPC: Authentication error; why =
Client credential too weak
rpc.rquotad: unable to register (RQUOTAPROG, RQUOTAVERS, udp).
                                                           [FAILED]
Starting NFS daemon:                                       [FAILED]

Anyone know how to fix/workaround this?
Is selinux in the picture? If so try 'setenforce 0'
What does 'service rpcbind status' say?

steved.