NFS problem after update to rpcbind-0.1.4-8.fc7

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Tue Oct 30 16:04:36 UTC 2007

> "Jon Ciesla" wrote:
>
>>> Works on my client machines, testing on my NFS server now. . .
>
>>Works on my NFS server, too.  Odd error messages.  What kernel are you
>>running?
>
> 2.6.23.1-10.fc7

Hm, I've got that installed, but I'm running on kernel-2.6.22.9-91.fc7.
I'll be rebooting in a few days, so I might see it then.  Is it feasible
for you to reboot and try it on kernel-2.6.22.9-91.fc7?  I'm curious if
that's the issue.  I'm fully updated, I assume your machine is too?

> --
>
> mike cohler
>
> --

novus ordo absurdum