Re: Package XYZ is not signed

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:15:34 -0800
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:

> Does this parse as koji requests auto-signing? Or is that a request to
> put packages in a que for the human driver to deal with?

As to not delay rawhide composes, the correct thing is to sign a
package as soon as it's tagged for something that is going to rawhide.
So either koji needs to do it itself, or we need to have some daemon
that listens for tag successes and kicks off a signing request (or a
scheduled "sign all in dist-rawhide" run which can be... slow").

But since that's step 3, I'm not committing to any design until steps
one and two are complete.

--
Jesse Keating