Re: KDE logout options with F8

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rahul Sundaram (sundaram fedoraproject org) said:
Let me repeat. I discussed this in bugzilla before and it was ignored despite being a long standing issue
Bug number?
Don't have it handy. This was many months (or years) back.

OK, let me recap:

- You're uninterested in solving the current bug

If that would be the case, why would I have discussed the bug in the first place?

- You're interested in pushing a different agenda

You shouldn't accuse people of pushing agendas without specifying what agenda it is. I could do the same and we wouldn't have progressed anywhere.

- You're supporting it with anecdotal evidence you can't verify

I could spend sometime digging it out possibly but I don't see the point since I get personally accused of pushing unknown agendas instead. End of discussion.

Rahul