Re: RadeonHD driver status

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Mike Chambers wrote:

How has this driver been coming?

I'm running that driver, it improved a lot recently. Incidentally, Avivo won't work on my machine, whereas radeonhd does work. It drives the graphics, but not much more, no acceleration, no Xvideo, and absolutely no DRI. But it atleast enables me to use this machine with this monitor which is good, previously I could only use VESA mode which was REAL bad and blurry since it does not support 1440x900 properly.

My Euro 0.01

Linus