Re: Mesa license issue?

Anthony Green wrote:
Callum Lerwick wrote:
"SGI Free Software License B" is explicitly not acceptable in Fedora:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing#head-d8cc605dd386091c8b6be97b8a43fb6a5d624ae1

Parts of jogl are licensed under this license. I don't believe anything depends on jogl. I've just retired this package.

We might want to have jogl in the future, assuming it just includes some SGI licensed OpenGL header files, we might be able to replaced the encumbered parts like I did with glew.

Regards,

Hans