Re: Mesa license issue?

Hans de Goede wrote:
We might want to have jogl in the future, assuming it just includes some SGI licensed OpenGL header files, we might be able to replaced the encumbered parts like I did with glew.

I think it is more than just headers. I'm going to talk to upstream about it. I hope we can sort it out because there are some nice apps written on top of jogl these days (cf. http://code.google.com/p/worldwindrcp/ )

AG

begin:vcard
fn:Anthony Green
n:Green;Anthony