Re: Python 3.0

Patrice Dumas wrote:
don't know if it matters, but if FESCo can limit the packages one can add to fedora with technical reasons
accepted by the packagers themselves, then I don't think
Fedora is for me.

If you want to consider the broader impact of things, there are things like alternative kernels or kernel modules or compatibility libraries etc that are being excluded or being considered for exclusion by reasons other than just the willingness of package maintainers. This isn't something new and we shouldn't be pretending that it is.

Rahul