Re: Making "upstream" tarballs available

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:21:51 -0700
Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com> wrote:

> * free form web space.  That allows hosting yum repos for the
> projects, download sites, non-trac-wiki space, etc.
>
> * Move the repositories to a separate server from the one that hosts
> our package SCM.  (Waiting on hardware for this)

Agreed.  These are the major two issues that have kept us from lifting
Hosted from a Beta program to a Production environment and advertising
it and actively seeking developers to host their projects with us.

fedorapeople.org is proving a great test run for providing webspace to
contributors, and we can learn from it when creating such a thing for
hosted.fp.o.

--
Jesse Keating