Windows based installation of Fedora Linux?

Hello,

I recently discovered a very interesting project called Wubi (http://wubi-installer.org/) which permits installation of Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu to a disk image file on a Windows drive and makes the appropriate boot entry changes to allow booting to Linux from the disk image file in the Windows partition. Ubuntu Gutsy plans to add it to the official methods of installation, and I was wondering what you guys think about having something similar in Fedora?