Re: iwl3945 - kill switch issue - how do I contribute

> So any ideas? Any help from you or anybody else?

I have an nx7400 which works fine... on that there is a pushbutton on
the keyboard above F2/F3 which toggles the kill state, and a blue LED
inset in the button is lit when the kill is off / device is enabled.
Sometimes the button is ignored for a while after changing the kill state.

Did you check any possible BIOS settings about enabling or disabling the
wifi?

-Andy