application layer packet classifier in Fedora?

Hello list,

Today, when building my QoS script for my home-made router, I found that
there's none packer classifier in Fedora. I'm looking for something like
l7-filter[1] or ipp2p[2]. Any hint for something similar already in
Fedora? Or someone who can help me to package and build l7-filter for
Fedora?

Thanks!

[1] http://l7-filter.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://ipp2p.org/