Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?

Christopher Brown wrote:

I've just enabled it and it brings up F7 artwork no problem. So either the artwork team have been making these and they have not been used or the code uses some standard image to generate the look.

Of course, but I was talking about F8, where this dialog was not on the "To Do" list.