Re: My 2 cents on the whole Fedora to succeed as global wide deployed desktop are...

On 9/3/07, Stewart Adam <s adam diffingo com> wrote:
> That's what I'm saying - Letting the user select is nice. Some machine's
> fans will blare, others not. Some Desktop CPU have throttle states,
> others none or not enough to make a big change.

we have a way to select services... its called system-config-services
and its in the System->Administration menu.  There's absolutely no
compelling reason to move the selection dialog for services into the
install process.

-jef