Re: Developing Fedora Derivative distro yum "priority" question

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 01:50:08 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Ideally we will have tools that allow you to pass a argument that
> marks a custom spin as a derivative with appropriate text and
> branding in the right places and use the documentation only to
> compliment the capability with these tools.

Yes, there is some idea of including a generic logos package within
Fedora so that one can be used instead of the branded logos very
easily, and have all the appropriate "based on" whatever language.

--
Jesse Keating