Re: rawhide report: 20070904 changes

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:00:15 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=146743&name=root.log
Have you rebuilt ocaml-lablgl for the new version-release of ocaml
yet? It still requires the older ocaml = 3.10.0-4.fc8 as you can see
here, too
I can't build ocaml-lablgl because I'm not the package owner (AIUI).

I don't _want_ ocaml-labgl in order to build ocaml-findlib - it's not needed for that build.

Okay, then let's see whether the failure is reproducible with
a scratch-build of ocaml-findlib:

ocaml-lablgl is not listed anywhere in the koji buildroot log and not during
the resolve-step either.

So ... it's a bug in Koji then?

Rich.