Re: ocaml-lablgl problems · Re: rawhide report : 20070904 changes

Michael Schwendt wrote:
What you call "fedora-development repo" is the frozen repo, whereas
in koji there is a newer build of ocaml-lablgl:

Is there documentation anywhere about these different repos? Naively I thought that the devel/ subdirectory must correspond in some way to the development repo, but obviously that's not the case.

Jesse Keating wrote:
I would also suggest forming a ocaml SIG since it seems to be a large
set of packages handled by a variety of different maintainers.  You all
should work together on this framework and prevent these things from
happening.

We have one ... we are even talking to each other about this problem. The problem is that neither of us understands how to fix this.

Rich.